Energy & Utilities
It’s true. Public and private utility projects can be enormous in scale, yet have outrageously fast-closing timeframes. The same goes for large energy firms in the Oil/Gas/Petrochemical industry.
As such, these industries need structured, dependable support. Which is why we offer a 24/7/365 commitment to service and security. Uptime is everything. And that’s what LoadSpring is all about.
What’s in it for Utility/Energy Users?
- State-of-the-art security.
- 24/7/365 access to support and service.
- Enhanced platform reliability.
- Elimination of startup capital requirements.
- Instant scalability.
- Linear cost structure that accrues predictably.
- Guaranteed access to the latest technologies and upgrades throughout your project.
- Comprehensive, integrated software solutions.
- More efficient software administration.
Here are some of our partners per industry:
- BP Global Projects Organization (GPO)
- Duke Energy Corporation
- East Kentucky Power Cooperative (EKPC)
- Enmax Power Corporation
- Florida Power & Light Company
- GE Power Conversion
- Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation
- Hydro One Inc
- Irving Oil Limited
- New York Power Authority
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
- PSE&G Public Service Electric and Gas Company
- Samsung Telecommunications America
- SunPower Corporation
- TransCanada PipeLines Limited