LOADSPRINGInsight is an advanced Project Intelligence tool – always ready to parse data that helps make better, faster business decisions that increase financial performance.
I Want the Brochure
Project Intelligence Made Easy
Upper management loves LoadSpringInsight because it takes all your consolidated project data and turns it into impactful reports they can use.
- This valuable tool is built right into the LoadSpring Cloud Platform
- Creates a quick 30,000-foot project synopsis from multiple apps and clouds – simultaneously
- No more data scrounging – LoadSpringInsight gathers it for you
- Consolidate information from different apps and clouds into grids, bar graphs, pie charts and S-curves
- Connects with Primavera, Deltek, Meridian, EcoSys, Ares Prism and more
Instant Intelligence Boost
BI solutions that are based on up-to-the-millisecond data allow you see into the past and present, then anticipate the future. Advanced features make it so much easier.
- Status Entry lets you enter narrative status on projects or programs including Status Overview, Safety and Customer Satisfaction
- Color Coding with specific thresholds help show cost and schedule variance
- Drilldown Capabilities include unearthing transaction-level details from project cost accounting systems
- Captures project performance attributes such as safety metrics and customer satisfaction data not natively caught in Primavera P6/CM or Ares Prism G2
The future really is here with ProjectMap. It’s a new map-enabled intelligence built directly into the LoadSpringInsight dashboard.
- ProjectMap provides execs and their entire team an easy-to-view project status map, including site photos
- Lets you easily navigate to a project location using map visualization with pan and zoom capabilities
- This easy-to-use interface can connect with both project and cost management tools like P6, CM, Unifier, Cobra, G2, EcoSys and Prolog
- Automatically displays metrics such as “S” curves, Project Start/Finish Date, Percentage Complete, CPI, SPI and more
LoadSpringInsight + Scheduling Apps
Displays the key project performance data you need in order to make high-level project decisions.
- Schedule status (start and finish dates)
- Completion percentage status
- Red/Yellow/Green status indicators of project performance
- Plus, LoadSpringInsight easily links to project websites such as SharePoint and many others
LoadSpringInsight + Contract Apps
Shows your business process performance in a quick-reading visual “shorthand.” For example:
- Displays at-a-glance information for RFIs, minimizing miscommunications and keeping a tidy record of all responses
- Tracks project issues that could lead to delays or nasty cost overruns
- Drills into worksheets that contain project cost status information, such as budgets, contracts and selected vendors
- A flexible three-level drill down structure reveals cost data at all levels
LoadSpringInsight + Costing Apps
Lets you tap into project cost data and drill into cost codes with ease and confidence.
- Works with G2 to plot cost performance via a handy grid and S Curve
- Reveals budget vs. actuals over the course of time
- Provides far more understanding—and more cost data—right down to the control account
Real, live experts in Cloud portfolio management are available to start your Perfect Cloud conversations and make your job faster, easier and more efficient.Reach Out
(We won't bite)