ANALYTICS: Get More, Do More with LoadSpringInsight
Project Intelligence the Easy Way
Ready to inspire key stakeholders? Now you can easily share intel findings using LoadSpringInsight. Our new era of business analytics consolidates project, schedule and cost data, then turns it into impactful reports and quantitative S-curves.
- LoadSpringInsight delivers clear data in a flash – it’s built right into our LoadSpring Cloud Platform
- No more data scrounging – LoadSpringInsight gathers it from multiple sources simultaneously
- Unifies data through LoadSpringInsight’s pre-set tools that list KPIs in existing searches
- Drills down into project red areas
- Generates 30,000-foot overviews for meetings with time-deprived execs
- Consolidates information into visualizations for enriched presentations
- Uncovers streamlined project analysis that leads to better ROI
Data Analysis Methods
When project apps, data and intel are scattered between different clouds, data swamps and lakes – in totally different formats – it’s near-impossible to extract usable Business Intelligence. Unless, of course, you have LoadSpring to help generate actionable, analytical insights.
Two Ways to Boost Intelligence
LoadSpring helps you turn all those ones and zeros into something truly useful:
- Off the Shelf Reporting: You can use our LoadSpringInsight tool to access powerful, pre-set KPI reports. They’re all built-in and easy to use for more timely, informed decisions. Our BI technologies are transforming enterprises around the globe.
- Data Lake custom KPIs: Our genius cloud and intel specialists can gather data within a central repository, creating custom data lakes and ponds of customized information. From there, you can use any number of BI tools to get the exact KPIs you need.
Display key project KPIs for quick, high-level project decisions.
- Schedules status data such as start and finish dates
- Provides accurate completion percentage status
- Shows project performance via Red/Yellow/Green status indicators
- Easily links to project sites and apps like SharePoint, Oracle Unifier, Ecosys and others
View process performance in quick-reading visual “shorthand.”
- Displays at-a-glance info for RFIs while keeping a tidy record of all responses
- Tracks project issues that could lead to delays or nasty cost overruns
- Drills into worksheets for budget cost status, contracts and vendors
- A flexible three-level drill-down structure reveals cost data at all levels
Tap into project cost data and drill into cost codes with ease.
- Works with G2 to plot cost performance via grids and S-Curves
- Reveals budget vs. actuals over the course of time
- Provides far more insights, right down to the control account
Lake-Building for Fun and Profit
Creating a Data Lake: Don’t Try This Alone
Real, live, actionable Business Intelligence has a way of supercharging your project insights and decision-making. But it’s hard when all your intelligence and apps are spread across multiple data warehouses, clouds and swamps in dissimilar formats.
LoadSpring Analysis Gurus help you locate, collate and format data swamp disasters into usable data lakes and ponds. To build a fortified Data Gateway, we help you…
- Decide What You Want
We’ll help you figure out precisely what type of information you’ll need for smarter business analysis, based on risk-adjusted past data.
- Pinpoint Where Your Data’s Hiding
Discover which apps, data sets and sources you need. It’s there – deep within onsite software, SaaS offerings, mobile apps, contractor apps, and hosted applications. We help locate your data, then format and organize it in a nice, calm data lake.
- Slice It, Dice it, Automate It
Use your BI solution to analyze your data to create all the project intelligence you need, then give you easy access to your new data lake(s) to sample the analytics.
- Ta-dah! Your Data Lake Solution
Based on steps 1, 2 and 3, our pros build you a customized Data Gateway, easily navigable through your LoadSpring Cloud Platform. Now you can dive into all those real-time, data-lake-critical KPIs and enlighten all your project stakeholders.
- Decide What You Want
Get the intelligence ball rolling.Contact Us