Two Words to Remember, No Matter What the Project
Prepare to hear the following eight syllables from this point onward: “Em-Pow-er-ing In-no-va-tion.” While this may not roll effortlessly off the tongue, the term describes what makes LoadSpring™ different and better.
Empowering innovation is the LoadSpring philosophy of putting you in control by delivering advanced Cloud-based solutions. It’s what drives us to Cloud-enable and support your best-of-breed Project Management tools you need to succeed every day.
What does it mean for you? Empowering innovation defines what happens when you apply our market-leading solutions to your own projects – you’re buying yourself precious added time and freedom to innovate your own personal best practices. We make it easy by lifting the weight of Cloud hosting, software management and support off your overworked shoulders.
Depending on whether you’re an executive, part of the project team, or running the IT department, empowering innovation means something slightly different – but always in a good way:
ON THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL
LoadSpring’s effortless Cloud Platform and its killer features help you promote growth, improvement, expansion and profitability. How? By improving the five elusive traits every executive yearns for:
- Hyperconnectivity: Our LoadSpring Cloud Platform instantly provides secure access for your global project team as well as vital time-sensitive project information that leads to better-informed decisions, reduced risk and improved outcomes. And because the platform has LoadSpringInsight built right in, you get advanced Project Intelligence that unites all your data into a single customizable dashboard – even if that information is scattered across multiple apps and Clouds. Plus, our built-in ProjectMap technology lets you review detailed pictures of your projects no matter where in the world.
- Thought Leadership: What does it take to truly leverage today’s best-of-breed Project Management apps? It takes a knowledgeable Cloud partner like LoadSpring – with expertise and technical chops that others can’t touch. We enable you to confidently deploy new software and have a critical edge in today’s competitive market. And once again, you can harness LoadSpringInsight to consolidate all your data – and produce S-curves automatically. With this vital information, you can get a leg up on your competition.
- Cloud-Forward Technologies: Have you noticed? More and more companies are looking to Cloud-based methods to cut costs and reduce risk. Our expertise in infrastructure and software enables you to standardize the latest apps including scheduling, estimating, geo-spatial, BIM/CAD and Contract Management into one big, happy Cloud. This makes it easier to get actionable data – on a single job or even across your entire project portfolio.
- Repeatability: Why spend precious time inventing and re-inventing best practices for each and every one of your projects? With LoadSpring, you can streamline application best practices and use them again and again on similar projects. Suddenly you get a big bump in efficiency, which you can repeat easily, ultimately helping yourself to better performance and juicier profits.
- Technology Governance: In the IT world, governance relates to all those resources you use to acquire, process, store and disseminate project data. By continually empowering innovation via new IT-supporting technologies, LoadSpring helps mitigate risk and create value, when and where you need it most.
AT THE PROJECT LEVEL
When you need boots-on-the-ground flexibility and speed, we help empower innovation through easy, adoptable technology.
- We specialize in getting these apps up and running at lightning speed. That way, you can test them in our controlled sandbox environment right away – and get them to the field teams faster than ever.
- We make all your apps and project tools easy to access anywhere on Earth .
- Employees, non-employees and joint venture partners all reap the benefits from access to and support with best-of-breed Project Management software.
- Choose from 200+ titles from Oracle, ARES, ESRI, Deltek and many more.
AT THE IT LEVEL
LoadSpring’s expertise and technologies let your IT people say “yes” to the normally daunting task of getting Project Management apps up and running in record time.
- The LoadSpring Cloud Platform ensures that IT teams can respond to all your users, all around the globe.
- LoadSpring Academy, which is built right into our Cloud Platform, speeds up new software adoption by using short modular training videos and progress-tracking quizzes.
- Our legendary support goes light years above and beyond typical Cloud providers, so IT can align with corporate goals and keep everyone humming along at peak efficiency.
So in case you haven’t noticed the trend here, LoadSpring empowers innovation for businesses from the top down. Whether you’re an executive, project level manager or IT professional, we offer whatever it takes to let your firm leverage important data to perform better and deliver a higher ROI.
Stay ahead of the curve. Discover a thousand and one ways LoadSpring empowers innovation through new technologies and really smart people. Contact us at +1(978)685-9715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support in the Cloud is a Whole Different Animal
No Old School Help Desks Here, Folks
We all know that the support team you need for your Cloud-enabled software is WAY different than what you get from your IT staff or from a generic Cloud host. Who do you call for user computer configuration? Customer network issues? Customer or cloud firewall malfunctions? Public Internet failure? Cloud infrastructure configuration? Not to mention issues with your applications? Plus, how long does it take you to identify the root of the issue itself?
Here’s why support in the cloud is way more complex:
Most IT Departments know hardware and networks, but…
- There aren’t enough hours in the day to learn all those specialized, complex apps in the market.
- They’d love to solve your problems in minutes flat, but other important duties call.
Generic Cloud providers are often of little help. Why? Because they’re…
- Understandably clueless about your Project Management needs.
- Unable to support hundreds of highly-specialized Project Management apps and their integrations.
- Ill-equipped to offer true hands-on attention.
Fear not, because LoadSpring offers a faster, more unified, more efficient approach to customer support. Our IT geniuses specialize in just one thing: Project Management. We support best-of-breed software from Oracle Primavera, Deltek, Meridian, SharePoint, Microsoft, ARES, Sage and a ton of others. And no one understands Project Management like we do.
LoadSpring’s unmatched support system is the model of simplicity. Here’s how it works:
- Submit your support request directly through your LoadSpring Cloud Platform
- Our SmartSupport system guides you through self diagnosis
- YOU choose the urgency level. Is it a minor bug? Or The End of Life as We Know it?
- Our live gurus respond within 15 to 30 minutes, 24/7/365
What’s more, LoadSpring support pros stay on the job until your case is solved, no matter what. We cover your entire software investment, maximize uptime, and proactively monitor your system to avoid issues before they happen. Aside from all of that, this is just your average, run-of-the-mill support system. Questions about our legendary support? Just log on to loadspring.com/support or bang out an email to email@example.com.
Refined! LoadSpring Cloud Platform 8.0
A Two-Stage Rollout of Our Latest and Greatest
Thanks to our ever-vigilant, never-satisfied-with-the-status-quo tech gurus, the LoadSpring Cloud Platform is once again making your work life a little better.
Welcome to 8.0
The latest version of the LoadSpring Cloud Platform highlights a more responsive design and an adaptive interface that performs even better across different devices. This release focuses on a fresh new look, while our upcoming summer update will be aimed at increased performance and a modernized user experience.
8.0 is Up and Running Now
If you haven’t already discovered these, look for the following enhancements :
- New simplified navigation tools
- Improved MySocial feature, with a new Search capability
- Live Support Case Notifications in the LoadSpring Cloud Platform
- More options for Unified Identity Management and Application Single Sign-on
- Improved Communication with a new “Your Company” News Tool
- Search feature added to My Applications
- Improved Email capability for easy communication with teams worldwide
Your Favorite Features, Made Better
All the LoadSpring Cloud Platform features you’ve come to know and love are still available – now fine-tuned for even better functionality:
- LoadSpringInsight: Improved look in grids and charts
- LoadSpringInsight ProjectMap: Refined visuals with better control of project photos
- Support: Now includes user time zone detection
- GlobalView and License Tracking: Continues to manage your applications and users to maximize software ROI and efficiency
More Improvements Coming this Summer
This summer, we’ll unveil even more reasons to love our LoadSpring Cloud Platform 8.0:
- More power to manage your projects and programs worldwide
- More refinements for an even better user experience
- More unannounced details you’ll just have to wait for!
To ask us questions (or to try and squeeze more trade secrets out of us) drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(978)685-9715. See how the LoadSpring Cloud Platform can make your enterprise more efficient and profitable. Come peruse our site at loadspring.com.
Some Partnerships Are Just Meant To Be
Some partnerships are just meant to be. We’ve combined forces with Deltek to bring world class Project Management solutions and information to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Risks are an everyday part of the life of a project. But with countless factors threatening both a project’s schedule and budget, how in the world are project managers and sponsors supposed to sleep at night? The answer is effective project risk management.
Whether you consider yourself a seasoned project professional or are just getting started, download this Deltek eBook for everything you need to know about proactively managing project risk:
Headquartered in Virginia, Deltek offers top-of-the-line enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional service firms and other project-based business.
We Were Made for Each Other
When new customers discover LoadSpring, it’s the beginning of a very happy, long-term relationship. Just ask our 4,000+ current customers, 95% of whom renew their contracts year after year.
New Talent Mysteriously Drawn to LoadSpring
Science has yet to explain the invisible force that draws talented people to LoadSpring, yet they keep coming. Is it our work philosophy? Cool benefits? Free snacks?? Ask our newest RockStars:
- Brittany Young, Marketing Specialist
- Jim Harte, Strategic Accounts Director
- Kevin Renaud, Software Systems Administrator
- Matt Small, Strategic Accounts Director
- Martin John, Strategic Accounts Director
Know anyone who’s ready for a career with LoadSpring? Check us out and watch our incredibly persuasive Recruitment Video at loadspring.com/careers.