Shhhh. LoadSpring's Privacy Statement
Your Privacy Really is Important to Us
When you feel comfortable with providing us personal identifiable information, you can be assured that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with LoadSpring Solutions.
Welcome to the LoadSpring Solutions, Inc. (“LoadSpring“, we”, “us”, and/or “our”) website (the “Site”). LoadSpring is a global cloud solutions provider that offers cloud computing project management and associated services through the Site and our LoadSpring Cloud Platform (“Services”).
- What Information does LoadSpring collect?
When you interact with the Site or the Services, LoadSpring collects information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), as described below.
Personal Data that You Provide Through the Site and the Services: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you request information, including a trial or demo, ask to download content (such as white papers), register for a webinar or other event, or contact us with inquiries. While the type of data we collect depends on the type of inquiry you make, this typically includes your name, title, email address, phone number, company name and job title. We also collect account-related data that you provide in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of your LoadSpring account (such as first name, last name, usernames, email address and billing information, phone number, company).
Service Data. In providing Services to our customers, we process customer’ Personal Data that is uploaded, displayed, backed-up or otherwise submitted to our Services (“Service Data”), in particular customers’ project related software and the data associated with that software. This may include Personal Data about our customers’ employees, independent contractors, agents, end customer and any other users, the extent of which is determined by our customers.
- How do we use the Information we Collect?
To provide the Services to customers and respond to requests. We use account-related data provided by customers to us in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of customer account to provide you with access to the Services and/or the Site, contact you regarding your use of the Services and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Services and/or the Site. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
When you ask for information about the Services (for example, when you ask us to send you offers or price information), we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
We process Service Data on behalf of customers for the purpose of providing the Services to customers in accordance with the applicable customer contract.
For marketing purposes. LoadSpring may use your contact details to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you, upcoming events or other promotions. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
If you are an EU data subject or where required by applicable law, we will send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data (in such case, our legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data will be your consent). When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
For certain legitimate business interests, described below:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We use data generated by, provided in connection with, or derived from use of the Services for our internal purposes, namely for providing, maintaining, benchmarking and improving our offerings, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- We also use data relating to your use of and interaction with the Site and the Services, including use of product features by you and information that we obtain through cookies, to better understand your needs and interests in order to personalize your experience with our Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To conduct analytics on how the Site and our Service are being used by you and report on industry trends on content usage and performance;
- To inform our marketing strategy and personalize our communications with you (including providing or offering software updates, information on our features and other marketing and service-related announcements relevant to the content and features you engage with);
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks.
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
For more information on what we mean by “legitimate interest” and your right to object, please read Section 7. “EU Data Subjects” below.
We share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of LoadSpring, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Job Applicants
What Information does LoadSpring collect?
When you apply for employment through our Site, our provider of recruiting services will collect the Personal Data that you elect to provide, such as your name, address, telephone number, email, resume with job history, social media profiles, references, desired salary and references.
You provide this information voluntarily, and you determine what information to provide. However, some information is required to complete our evaluation of your application, and without sufficient information we may have only a limited ability to evaluate you as a candidate. As a part of the recruitment process, we may obtain information about you from other sources, to the extent permitted by applicable law, such as employment research firms, recruiters, and other websites on the Internet (for example, LinkedIn, if you elect to provide your social media information).
Where appropriate given the nature of the role and if permitted by the law, we will collect further Personal Data about you in connection with conducting reference and background checks through a third party provider [located in the United States] where required or permitted by the applicable law (including –if applicable to you — information relating to criminal convictions, and your consent to the collection of such additional data will be solicited at such time, pursuant to applicable laws).
Throughout the recruitment process, we may create Personal Data in connection with the assessment of your application. For example, we may record the views of those considering your application about your suitability for the role for which you have applied and retain interview notes.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We need the type of information set out above for our legitimate interest in facilitating the interview process and communicating with you, making informed recruitment decisions and selecting suitable candidates for roles with us, and improving our recruiting and hiring processes, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Processing of your Personal Data may also be necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us, or to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In particular, we use your Personal Data collected in connection with recruiting:
- To assess your suitability for the position for which you apply and make hiring decisions.
- To review our equal opportunity profile in accordance with applicable legislation.
- To communicate offers of employment to you and inform you of current and future career opportunities (unless you tell us that you do not want us to keep your details for that purpose);
- To manage and improve our recruiting and hiring processes;
- To conduct reference and background checks where required or permitted by applicable local law, as necessary to assess your fitness to work.
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your Personal Data.
Disclosure: We will share Personal Data collected in relation to a job application with third parties who assist us in carrying out our recruitment activity and providers of background check services. These providers may process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their contractual duties to us. We require that the service providers process your Personal Data only pursuant to our instructions and solely to meet their contractual obligations in the performance of the specific functions described above, and have appropriate measures in place to protect that information. We will also disclose your Personal Data to LoadSpring Ltd (our European subsidiary), as necessary for internal administrative purposes related to the management of our workforce (which is our legitimate interest in such sharing).
Data Retention: We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Personal Data relating to job applicants (other than the person who is successful) will normally be deleted after 2 years. If you are successful in becoming employed by us, we will keep your Personal Data for the duration of your employment and for a period afterwards. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Data Transfers: Your Personal Data will be stored on servers in the United States. If you are an individual in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, please see the Privacy Shield sections below for information on the safeguards we apply when we transfer your Personal Data to the United States.
Your Rights: If you are an individual in the European Economic Area, please refer to Section 7 “EU Data Subjects” below for information on your rights in relation to your Personal Data.
- Data Security
LoadSpring is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- EU Data Subjects
Data Controller: LoadSpring, Inc. is the data controller for processing your Personal Data (but we are a data processor for Personal Data that our customers submit to our Services and that we process on our customers’ behalf). We are established in the United Kingdom, where our subsidiary LoadSpring Solutions, Ltd, which support us with customer service, relationship management and sales is located. Please see Section 11 “Contact Us” below to find out how to contact us.
Your Rights: Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to the Personal Data that we process as a data controller:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data and we will do so:
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing, but
We can overcome your right to objection if we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of the data If we cannot demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds, we will stop processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under Section 11 “Contact Us” below.
Data Retention: How long we keep Personal Data we collect about you depends on the type of information. We retain your account information for as long as your account is active. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
Our policy is to retain your Personal Data only for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
Data Transfers: We rely on the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield certification to transfer Personal Data and other information that we receive from the EU and Switzerland to LoadSpring in the U.S. (for more information, please read the “Privacy Shield” section below).
- Privacy Shield
In compliance with Privacy Shield:
- LoadSpring Solutions is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC.
- LoadSpring Solutions may be required to disclose personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We acknowledge the individual’s right to access their Personal Data. Our customers have the option under Privacy Shield to access, correct or delete Personal Data.
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Sales, Contracts and Legal Admin
187 Ballardvale St., Suite B-210
Wilmington, MA 01887
Phone – 978-685-9715
LoadSpring Solutions has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
As a last resort and under limited conditions, European Union and/or Swiss individuals may invoke binding arbitration before a Privacy Shield Panel.
In operating this Site, we use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Site gives to your browser when you access the Site. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze Site usage more accurately. The categories of cookies used on the Site are described below.
Analytics. The Site uses “analytics” cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily. The information collected through these cookies include website traffic statistics, like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page. In particular, we use:
We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Site’s features.
To find out more about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies and similar technologies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org, and follow the opt-out instructions there or if located in the European Union, visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s Your Online Choices opt-out tool here. If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- Contact Us
You may contact us as follows: You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail to:
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc.
187 Ballardvale St., Suite B-210
Wilmington, MA 01887
Or to our subsidiary:
London, W1A 1AE, UK
Our real, live experts can help you navigate our Cloud Project Management platform and make your job faster, easier and more efficient.Reach Out
(We won't bite)