Wilmington, MA – LoadSpring Solutions, a pioneer in Project Management (PM) software cloud services, has released a completely reengineered version of SpringBoard™, the company’s iconic Cloud access portal. Its launch and preview will occur at the 2013 Oracle OpenWorld conference.
SpringBoard is known globally as the foremost gateway to securely hosted Project Management applications, data, training and support. It is used by thousands of enterprise-level organizations to access three options of custom Cloud environments: SpringBoard Cloud, SpringBoard for Private Cloud and SpringBoard for Global Cloud.
With the advent of Version7.0, SpringBoard now offers LoadSpring’s most powerful and flexible Cloud interface to date. It has been re-designed from the ground up, offering higher levels of Project Management control and flexibility.
This newest version is extremely intuitive to use, not only by power users, but key players within the Project Management team—executives, managers, administrators, field contractors and collaborators.
According to Eric Leighton, LoadSpring’s founder and CEO, “It’s all about continual improvements.” adding that, “Our aim is to support the needs of every key user and enterprise, every time”
SpringBoard allows users to tap the power of the Cloud, with such enhancements as:
- A greatly improved user experience: SpringBoard’s redesigned, more intuitive user interface adds practicality and simpler navigation.
- GlobalView Reporting. Uses realtime geosite mapping to let administrators see which team members are logged in, anywhere on Earth. A simple click on our GlobalView map creates an instant report of who’s doing what aiding in license management issues.
- PM Social: This team-centric advancement links project members through a private, assignment-based messaging system.
Fully Integrated Solution
SpringBoard 7.0 is fully compatible with both new and established PM innovations, such as:
- SpringBoardInsight, which gives users the freedom to access data from multiple applications—directly through the SpringBoard interface
- SharePoint Connector, which allows the viewing and updating of information bi-directionally in Primavera P6 and Primavera Contract Management.
- Mobile device versatility. LoadSpringMobile allows field personnel to interact with project data, using a wide range of mobile devices.
About LoadSpring Solutions
Founded in 1999, LoadSpring® is a Project Management Solutions company that is dedicated to PM software and the people who use it. The firm’s intuitive, user-friendly SpringBoard control panel, combined with their Professional Services Group, makes life simpler and easier for Project Managers and IT teams. These professionals see LoadSpring as specialized problem-solvers, helping them make smarter, timelier business decisions. LoadSpring supports Fortune 100 companies in industries such as: Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC); Manufacturing/Heavy Equipment; Real Estate Services; Financial Services; Gas; Energy/Utilities; City, State and Federal Government; Entertainment; Healthcare and others.
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc. 187 Ballardvale Street, Suite B-210, Wilmington, MA 01887 Copyright© LoadSpring Solutions Inc., 2013. All Rights Reserved.