Wilmington, MA – March 13, 2020 – At LoadSpring we understand the importance of our solutions to your business, especially in a time where more and more of your workforces, and ours, must work away from their normal office locations and we are thankful for the trust you put in our company. As the COVID-19 pandemic has developed, we wanted to assure you that we have been, and will continue to be vigilant and proactive with our procedures, our employees, our offices and our interactions with the community. I wanted to take a moment to outline the steps we have taken to ensure we continue to deliver only the highest levels of service to you and all of our customers worldwide.
- Planning & Education: We have communicated our expectations for proactive planning, preventive health measures and individual protection of the health and welfare of anyone our employees come in contact with. We have provided all employees with the appropriate resources from local, state and federal organizations, including the CDC, WHO and NIH to educate and protect them during this outbreak and reinforced these procedures at our office locations around the world.
- Travel Restrictions: We have eliminated all travel for at least the next thirty days.
- Employee Health Benefits: We provide tier 1 health benefits to our employees but have taken the additional measures to assure all of our employees, regardless of position, that we guarantee their pay in the unlikely event they contract the COVID-19 virus and cannot work for a period of time. Our goal is to provide the assistance our employees need, but to also ensure they do not take unnecessary risks of infection or spreading the virus should they fall ill simply for a paycheck.
- Remote Work Authorization: The majority of our workforce has the ability to work from home or alternate locations, in fact roughly 2/3 of our workforce work remotely already. We have issued guidance to all of our employee’s to help them make safe decisions as to whether or not they should or need to come into the office and will continue to monitor our office location communities to take further action as needed.
- Proactive Business Continuity: Like security, we approach business continuity in the same way, with multiple layers of subject matter experts. Although many of you interact with our front line support team, we have a deep bench of professionals behind them trained and ready to assist at any time. We are confident in the structure of our support and technical staff that should some of our employees need to take time off that we have more than a sufficient number of professionals to continue providing world class support.
Each and every one of our employees consider you our partner, not just a customer. In the face of this unprecedented global pandemic, our cultural values trained since day one align with the actions we all need to take as a global community today. Although it is not always easy to change so rapidly, we are doing our best to do exactly that. Don’t be surprised if one of our employees doesn’t shake your hand at a meeting right now, we’re just implementing our plan to protect you and our community. And no, I do not have an answer to the run on TP, but I’m sure someone smarter than me will explain it one day!
For now, please be safe, please be aware and thank you again for being our customer!!
Your Global Business Partner,
Updated: March 17, 2020
As we continue to evaluate the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to report that starting today, our employees will be working from home until April 1, 2020. We have received assurances from our leadership team that this will have little or no impact to our business.