LoadSpring Latest News
Say Goodbye to the Hourglass: LoadSpring Cloud Platform 9.0 is coming soon!
Dated: August 10, 2020
Get more from LoadSpring Cloud Platform – and all you have to do is wait! You have all spoken, and we’ve listened. Our team has been busy behind the scenes making improvements to LoadSpring Cloud Platform, including:
- It’s faster. No kidding—say goodbye to the hourglass.
- It’s easier to use. Don’t worry, it won’t be completely unfamiliar, but you will find it far more intuitive.
- It’s more powerful. We’ve added a ton of new features that speed up your workflow and keep your teams moving along.
Easy Application Reporting
Dated: June 10, 2020
LoadSpring Cloud Platform has many, many tools and features that give you advanced reporting capabilities you otherwise wouldn’t have. Have a look at the following reporting use cases.
- Executive reporting for your ecosystem, support, and application adoption
- Shows you actual uptime, security review, and performance – if there’s a need, you’ll know it. If there’s a problem, you’ll spot it – and be able to fix it.
- Support shows your case profile and resolution times.
- Application adoption – trends your app usage – especially helpful for the roll-out of new apps.
- App usage reporting
- Know who is using what, and when so you can manage adoption and/or reallocate unused licenses to maximize the investment.
- Easy license management reporting
- Automated, centralized license compliance reporting – easily stay in compliance….and lose those spreadsheets.
LoadSpring Cloud Platform is truly your one cloud platform that offers infinite business solutions.
Collaboration and Innovation: Creating the P6 Auto Exporter
Dated: April 14, 2020
We now have an automated way to export projects for P6 into XML which we’ve called P6 Auto Exporter! While working with a client, one of our LoadSpring devs discovered the company’s need to export 1,700 Primavera P6 files into a file format usable for storage. The client didn’t have a conversion tool, and the planned manual process would have taken over 140 man-hours to complete (not factoring in things like sleep, etc.). Some quick thinking and work led to the new solution – P6 Auto Exporter. This new conversion tool allowed the work to be done in a day!
- Approximately 141 hours saved
- Store project data in a file format (xml) instead of a database
- Can be book-shelved for future use
- Works with any P6 version that uses web services
- The process executes in the background with no P6 user interaction
- Project exports include schedule baselines
We’re proud of our team, and we’re happy to extend this level of service and support to all our clients.
Steps LoadSpring is Taking: COVID-19
Dated: March 13, 2020
At LoadSpring we understand the importance of our solutions to your business, especially in a time where more and more of your workforces, and ours, must work away from their normal office locations and we are thankful for the trust you put in our company. As the COVID-19 pandemic has developed, we wanted to assure you that we have been, and will continue to be vigilant and proactive with our procedures, our employees, our offices and our interactions with the community. I wanted to take a moment to outline the steps we have taken to ensure we continue to deliver only the highest levels of service to you and all of our customers worldwide.
- Planning & Education: We have communicated our expectations for proactive planning, preventive health measures and individual protection of the health and welfare of anyone our employees come in contact with. We have provided all employees with the appropriate resources from local, state and federal organizations, including the CDC, WHO and NIH to educate and protect them during this outbreak and reinforced these procedures at our office locations around the world.
- Travel Restrictions: We have eliminated all travel for at least the next thirty days.
- Employee Health Benefits: We provide tier 1 health benefits to our employees but have taken the additional measures to assure all of our employees, regardless of position, that we guarantee their pay in the unlikely event they contract the COVID-19 virus and cannot work for a period of time. Our goal is to provide the assistance our employees need, but to also ensure they do not take unnecessary risks of infection or spreading the virus should they fall ill simply for a paycheck.
- Remote Work Authorization: The majority of our workforce has the ability to work from home or alternate locations, in fact roughly 2/3 of our workforce work remotely already. We have issued guidance to all of our employee’s to help them make safe decisions as to whether or not they should or need to come into the office and will continue to monitor our office location communities to take further action as needed.
- Proactive Business Continuity: Like security, we approach business continuity in the same way, with multiple layers of subject matter experts. Although many of you interact with our front line support team, we have a deep bench of professionals behind them trained and ready to assist at any time. We are confident in the structure of our support and technical staff that should some of our employees need to take time off that we have more than a sufficient number of professionals to continue providing world class support.
Each and every one of our employees consider you our partner, not just a customer. In the face of this unprecedented global pandemic, our cultural values trained since day one align with the actions we all need to take as a global community today. Although it is not always easy to change so rapidly, we are doing our best to do exactly that. Don’t be surprised if one of our employees doesn’t shake your hand at a meeting right now, we’re just implementing our plan to protect you and our community. And no, I do not have an answer to the run on TP, but I’m sure someone smarter than me will explain it one day!
For now, please be safe, please be aware and thank you again for being our customer!!
Your Global Business Partner,
Updated: March 17, 2020
As we continue to evaluate the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to report that starting today, our employees will be working from home until April 1, 2020. We have received assurances from our leadership team that this will have little or no impact to our business.
Snapshot Apps & Data with LoadSpring’s Automated DataSnap Solution
Dated: March 2, 2020
Our really, really smart cloud experts are at it again! Taking snapshots of your apps and data in LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM at any point in time with any frequency is now possible with the recent update to our DataSnap solution. DataSnap has been fully automated with a Container approach and provides the following enhancements:
- Take snapshots at any time on any frequency. (Storage limits do apply)
- It’s fully automated after initial setup
- Works with any application version
- Application upgrades won’t break it
Have some burning questions about this latest solution enhancement? Reach out to your Sales Rep today to see how you can start utilizing DataSnap for your business or call us directly at +1 978.685.9715 (US) +44 800 088 5889 (UK). Empowering innovation for our customers to help you achieve your end goals is not just an idea we talk about at LoadSpring. It’s what we do!
Expanding Our Global Presence with a New Australian Data Center
Dated: January 10, 2020
LoadSpring Solutions, Inc. is excited to announce the opening of their newest world-class, Tier 4 data center in Sydney, Australia to assist with our growing business in the Asia/Pacific region! This new data center will join our other strategically located data centers around the world (Boston, San Diego, Toronto, London, Japan, and now Australia) to help us better serve our customers worldwide.
This new data center also reaffirms our commitment to safeguarding our customers’ data security and meeting the performance requirements of customers worldwide. Our customers will have more disaster recovery options available locally along with flawless access to LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM.
Click here to read the full press release.
Thanks for choosing LoadSpring.
Dated: December 31, 2019
All good things must come to an end…and be replaced with something way better!
Last quarter, we invested even more in making the LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM experience better for you. It’s another step in our master plan to fuel confident project managers.
And, with this investment, we’re bringing it all together. We upgraded our hardware resources for all our data centers, added additional long-term storage devices, including a sparkling new enterprise storage management system. You wanted speed and performance? You got it. You wanted increased flexibility for data migration for long term retention requirements? You got it. You wanted even deeper, bit level storage array insights? You got it.
Ok, so maybe you forgot to add these to your list for Santa, but we had you covered. The result? Expect More. Do More. Get More.
LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM Version 8.0.8 Coming Sept. 27th
Dated: September 20, 2019
Have you heard the news? LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM version 8.0.8 will be live on September 27th, and will be a critical prerequisite to the much-anticipated launch of LOADSPRING 9.0 coming this fall. This exciting new release will be adding substantial benefits including some noteworthy security improvements, headache-reducing bug fixes, and new features for our internal support teams to enable us to provide you with even better legendary customer support. Want to know more? We thought you’d never ask!
Here are just some of the new performance boosting features:
- Improvements to the P6 provisioning tool
- P6 auto-archive enhancements to enable larger projects with more data to be auto – archived and it will work with the newest version of P6 – (applause inserted here)
- Log in will support using either a username or email address to make it even easier for you
- A Forgot Password link will provide an option for you to directly notify Company Admins via email for password assistance.
- On the Reporting side of things:
- We’re updating the accuracy of GlobalView location reporting.
- The Your Support report will include multiple new sub-reports for more analysis.
- A new Your Users report will provide additional User charting analysis.
The release of LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM 8.0.8 is focused on architectural improvements which will help set up LOADSPRING CLOUD PLATFORM 9.0 for turbo charged speeds and even more capacity for your project needs. As always, feel free to reach out to the cloud solutions experts with any burning questions you may have.
Our real, live experts can help you navigate our Cloud Project Management platform and make your job faster, easier and more efficient.Reach Out
(We won't bite)