LoadSpring Answers: What is Cloud Adoption?
What is Cloud Adoption?
Cloud adoption is a strategy used by enterprises to improve the scalability of Internet-based database capabilities while reducing cost and risk. Cloud adoption can benefit any organization and industry.1
Is Your Cloud Adoption Right for Your Organization?
Many industries benefit from cloud adoption, including manufacturing, government, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, and financial services.
Cloud adoption benefits take many forms.
- Increase your organization’s flexibility and scalability: users can scale services to fit their needs, customize applications, and access cloud services from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Improve your team efficiency and reduce costs: organizations don’t need to worry about underlying infrastructure costs or maintenance.
- Create a competitive advantage: a strong cloud adoption strategy give enterprises a competitive advantage by providing the most innovative technology available.
Cloud adoption also has multiple industry-specific advantages.
How Can LoadSpring Support Your Cloud Adoption Journey
LoadSpring provides world-class turnkey cloud services starting with LoadSpring Cloud Platform – your powerful yet easy-to-use cloud command and control center. Get it all through one centralized cloud and dashboard, including:
- Cloud-hosted applications, specializing in big-project software, such as:
- Uncompromised security
- Private clouds
- Disaster recovery
- 24/7/365 customer support
You can expect more, get more, and do more with LoadSpring Cloud Platform. Take the next step forward in cloud adoption. Contact us today or request a cloud assessment above.