Keeping projects and programs both on-schedule and within budget can be a highly complex process whether you’re a scheduler, project controls specialist, or head up your organization’s PMO.
Join LoadSpring and Deltek on Wednesday, May 10 from 10am – 10:30am EST to learn how to dissect and address the complexities of project and portfolio management in our session covering the 5 Habits of Highly Effective PPM Solutions:
- Leading projects leverage best-in-class applications
- Applications are functionally fit-for-purpose and interoperable
- Project schedule, cost and risks are “must have” analytics
- Top performing projects dictate software upgrades not vendors
- Project cloud platforms support the enterprise network of project participants
This session part is of a day-long virtual seminar running from 9am – 5pm EST. To register for this session or explore the other sessions click here.